Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
WHEN LOCATION MATTERS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in one of the most prestigious areas of the South West, Elizabeth Hills, is this beautifully maintained single level Mirvac built home. Offering a practical floor plan and quality inclusions, there's nothing to do except move in and enjoy. You are also perfectly positioned within the catchment area of great schools, a variety of shops and easy access to the M5/M7 motorways being Sydney's orbital network and is also just a short drive to the proposed 2nd Airport at Badgerys Creek.
- 4 good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins to 3, the master room also has plantation shutters a walk in robe & a private ensuite
- Spacious open plan living & dining area is accentuated by the high ceilings and feature pendant lighting
- Gourmet kitchen boasts caesarstone bench tops, 900mm cooktop and oven, breakfast island and pantry
- Convenient easily maintained backyard flows from the rear triple stacker doors which creates the indoor/outdoor feel
- Additional features include ducted air conditioning & ducted vacuum, video intercom, tiled throughout, 2 x gas points (one internal and one external), shower niches to both bathrooms.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
375m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.