35sq home on 534m²!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
PRICED TO SELL
Families seeking space, style and convenience will love the expansive layout, quality finishes and quiet yet highly central address that this dual level home entails.
Set in a private yet easily accessible street it is located just a short distance away from Carnes Hill Marketplace, quality public and private schools and with provides great access to the M5/M7 on and off ramps.
- Elegant formal lounge/dining areas, Family room and meals space all located on the ground level
- Huge kitchen with 900mm appliances, loads of cupboard space, breakfast bar and a walk in corner pantry
- 4 well sized bedrooms, with the master offering a walk-in robe & ensuite
- Large study/5th guest bedroom downstairs with a full bathroom for added convenience
- Beautifully maintained bathrooms with separate W/C & a generous sized laundry
- Reverse Cycle Ducted air conditioning designed for use all year round
- Stacker doors lead onto the 4m x 5m tiled undercover entertaining area
- 2nd entertaining space approx. 3m x 9m covered by a beautiful wisteria
- 7000 litre 4.5m x 2.3m Swim Spa with lockable cover for added safety
- Privately nestled on a 534m2 block in a sought-after area amid quality modern homes
- Double garage, close proximity to public transport
Remote garage access
Built in robes
Solar boosted Gas Hot Water
2 clothes lines
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
534m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.