Positioned to perfection
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ideally situated towards the end of the cul-de-sac & offering a peaceful, private & tranquil parkland outlook, this dual level brick veneer residence will delight the modern day family who are looking to reside in a central location.
Just minutes away from a vast array of amenities aswell as giving you easy access to the m5 & m7 motorways make this property a must to inspect:
- Welcoming tiled entry leading to an inviting living space
- Neat kitchen complete with breakfast bar and gas appliances
- Adjacent to the kitchen are the family & dining areas
- Upstairs you will find 4 spacious bedrooms containing an ensuite and walk in to main and built in robes to another two
- Well sized main bathroom
- Double drive through garage offering easy access to a tastefully landscaped backyard
- Bonus powered colourbond shed the size of a single garage is located to the rear of the home
- 2 x Split System Air condioners, fresh paint and a guest toilet are just a few of the extras available.
- Side access of approx 4.9m for a boat,trailer caravan or whatever you desire complete this wonderful property offering all on a prime parcel of 469m2.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.